7 December, 2019
No Bake Banana Split Cake
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (20oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 medium bananas, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 serving size) packages Jello instant cheesecake pudding mixes
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping (such as cool whip), divided
- Optional Toppings:
- 1 cup chopped pecans or preferred nut
- maraschino cherries
- chocolate syrup
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and the melted butter in a bowl and mix to combine. Press the crumbs evenly into a 9×13″ cake pan and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat the cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar until smooth and creamy. Carefully spread over the graham cracker crust into an even layer. Top with a layer of the crushed pineapple (make sure to drain very well). Slice 4 of the bananas into discs and layer on top of the pineapple.
- Combine the cold milk and 2 pudding mixes in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add 1/2 cup of the thawed whipped topping and fold in until combined. Spread over the bananas into an even layer. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Cover and chill until ready to serve (best if chilled at least 2 to 5 hours).
- Serve with optional toppings and additional sliced bananas on top if desired. Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site