7 December, 2019
Mint Chip Lasagna
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 package mint Oreos, finely crushed
- 5 tbsp. melted butter
FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. mint extract
- 1 c. whipped cream
- Green food coloring
FOR THE PUDDING LAYER
- 2 (3.4-oz.) packages instant chocolate pudding
- 3 c. milk
- 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
FOR THE TOPPING
- 2 c. whipped cream
- 1/4 c. chocolate shavings
- 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl combine crushed Oreos and butter. Press into a 9”-x-13” baking dish.
- Make cheesecake layer: In another large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until no lumps remain, then beat in mint extract. Fold in whipped cream until incorporated. Add green food coloring until desired color is reached. Pour cheesecake layer over crust and smooth top with an offset spatula. Refrigerate while making the next layer.
- Make pudding layer: In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until thickened, then fold in mini chocolate chips. Pour pudding over cheesecake layer and smooth top.
- Spread whipped cream over pudding layer and top with chocolate shavings and mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
This article and recipe adapted from this site