25 November, 2019
Baked Balsamic Chicken Breast RecipePosted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt — or more to taste
- If the chicken breast is too thick, you can pound it with a meat mallet until it is 1/2-inch thick.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, oregano and black pepper in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a baking dish. Pour the marinade over it, making sure it is evenly coated. Let is sit for 10 minutes if you have the extra time.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake chicken at 400 F for 25 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads 165 F.
Calories: 414, Fat: 19g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 144mg, Sodium: 618mg, Potassium: 890mg, Carbohydrates: 6g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 49g, Vitamin A: 70%, Vitamin C: 3.2%, Calcium: 31%, Iron: 1.5%
This article and recipe adapted from this site