9 November, 2019
Easy Frozen Oreo Dessert
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 1 pkg (14.3 oz) Oreos, divided
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Crush 10 Oreo cookies and set aside. Put the rest of the cookies in the food processor and crumble them.
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Spread ½ of it in 8×8 or 9×9 inch square baking pan and press with your fingers or some firm object to form a layer.
- Save the rest of the Oreo crumbs for later. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Set a site.
- In a separate large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add vanilla and beat some more.
- Add beaten heavy whipping cream and mix with spatula until well combined.
- Add condensed milk and continue mixing until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in crushed Oreos. Spread evenly over the Oreo layer.
- Top with Oreo crumbs.
This article and recipe adapted from this site