17 September, 2019
Best Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Ups
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 1 loaf white bread thin slices
- 5 1/2 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Cut off the crust of the bread.
- With a rolling pin, flatten bread.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar and cinnamon – set aside.
- Spread 1 – 1½ tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto each flattened bread piece and roll up.
- Dip each rolled bread into melted butter and then into the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Repeat for remaining pieces of bread.
- Bake at 350 for 16-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.
This article and recipe adapted from this site