12 September, 2019
Easy Mustard Chicken Marinade
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon plus half lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a large size glass bowl ( no not use metal bowls) whisk together ingredients beginning with the white vinegar down to the salt. Whisk in the olive oil and pepper. Place the chicken breast in the glass bowl with the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Turn your grill on and lightly oil it. Grill about 10 minutes per side.
This article and recipe adapted from this site