8 September, 2019
Easy Instant Pot Orange Chicken Recipe
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 4 chicken breasts Do not use thin breasts. They will dry out.
- 3/4 cup favorite dark sweet barbecue sauce ( I used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Chop 4 chicken breasts into hearty bite size chunks.
- In Instant Pot, add in chopped chicken, 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, and 2 tbs soy sauce.
- Cook on manual high for 4 min.
- When done, fast release steam.
- Take 1/4 cup of the barbecue chicken broth sauce out of Instant Pot and mix with 2 tsp cornstarch in a small bowl. (This prevents lumps. Cornstarch will thicken sauce.)
- Add cornstarch broth mixture back into Instant Pot.
- Add 3/4 cup orange marmalade. Mix well.
- Change setting on Instant Pot to sauté setting and sauté for 6 min or until sauce thickens.
- Allow it to rest 5 minutes before serving. This will thicken sauce also.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve over rice, noodles or by itself.
This article and recipe adapted from this site