7 September, 2019
Best Campfire S’mores Nachos
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- regular marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- Break up graham crackers and spread them in the bottom of your foil pan.
- The number of crackers you use will depend on the size of your pan.
- We use two cinnamon graham crackers in our 8 by 8 in foil pan.
- We have made this with regular and cinnamon graham crackers, but we like the cinnamon better.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top of the graham crackers.
- Scatter chocolate chip on top of the graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of the three ingredients.
- Place more chocolate chips on top along with a few regular size marshmallows.
- Cover the pan with a piece of heavy duty foil, making sure to wrap it tightly around the edges of the path.
- Place the pan on the grate of a grill or over the campfire.
- Like with regular s’mores, we find this grills best over coals as opposed to active flames.
- Cook until the marshmallows and chocolate melted.
- You can lift a corner of the foil to make sure it’s melted, or just use your nose to smell the chocolate.
- Just make sure not to burn it.
- Carefully remove the pan from the fire.
- Take off the foil lid and enjoy.
This article and recipe adapted from this site