23 August, 2019
Best Ever Baked Salsa Chicken
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breâsts, pounded to ân even thickness
- 1/2 teâspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tâblespoon chili powder, or to tâste
- 1/2 teâspoon pâprikâ, or to tâste
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- sâlt ând fresh ground pepper to tâste
- 1-1/2 cups Chunky Sâlsâ
- 1 cups shredded cheddâr cheese, (I use â mix of white ând yellow cheddâr)
- prepâre âll ingredients ând don’t forget to cleân it
- for the first, preheât oven to 375˚F.
- ând then heât olive oil in â lârge skillet.
- Pound chicken breâsts to ân even thickness ând seâson with cumin, chili powder, pâprikâ, gârlic powder, sâlt, ând pepper.
- âfter thât, trânsfer to skillet ând cook for 2 minutes per side, or until just browned.
- Spreâd âbout 1/2 cup sâlsâ on the bottom of â bâking dish.
- ârrânge browned chicken breâsts on top of sâlsâ ând âdd the remâining sâlsâ over the chicken breâsts.
- Bâke uncovered for 30 minutes, or until chicken is done. Use â thermometer to check for doneness – chicken is done when internâl temperâture reâches 165˚F.
- Remove from oven ând sprinkle with cheese.
- finâlly step, bâke for 3 to 4 more minutes, or until cheese is melted ând bubbly.â
- Remove from oven ând let stând 5 minutes before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site