31 July, 2019
Most Amazing Blueberry Delight
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 1 individual package graham crackers, 9 full crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk or half-and-half
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 (21-ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pulse graham crackers and pecans in a food processor until finely ground.
- Pour into a large bowl and add melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar. Stir to mix.
- Press into a 9×13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, milk, and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. (Save remaining whipped topping for the final layer.)
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust.
- Spread blueberry pie filling on top of cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site