29 July, 2019
Best Cheesy Honey Mustard Chicken
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- lemon pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper. Place in 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine honey, mustard, lemon juice and paprika. Pour over chicken. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Top each chicken breast with 1 Tablespoon of bacon and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Continue to bake until cheese is starting to brown (about 10 minutes).
This article and recipe adapted from this site