28 July, 2019
Easy Raspberry Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- In the body of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add the sugar and beat well.
- Add in flour, a small bit at a time, beating in on low speed, just until incorporated.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes, and up to 2 hours.
- 30 minutes prior to baking, preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 2 tablespoon sized balls of dough, roll them into rounds, and place them on the cookie sheet. Lightly press your thumb in the center of each round. Fill each indentation with a 1/2 teaspoon of jam.
- Place pan in the oven to bake for 12-13 minutes, or until *just golden at the edges. They will still be very soft when you remove them from the oven – that’s a good thing!
- Cool on the baking sheet for 10 full minutes, then very carefully transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
This article and recipe adapted from this site