28 July, 2019
Best Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 2″ strips
- 3 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400º. Make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a small baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with bacon, sliced jalapeños, and cream cheese mixture. Bake until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site