20 July, 2019
The Best Butter Pound Cake
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 1 1/2 c cake flour
- 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 3 stick butter, unsalted (softened at room temp)
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 1/4 c sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 large Eggs
How to Make Old School Butter Pound Cake
- Beat butter and cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until mixture comes together.
- Travel Sensually with The G Spot Reviews
- visit thegspotreviews.com/ to learn more
- Add sugar and extracts; beat until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low.
- Add eggs, one at a time, alternating with flours 1/2 cup at a time until all eggs and flours are used.
- Transfer to a buttered, oiled and floured, 10-cup shaped pan such as bundt pan.
- Place in cold oven. Heat oven to 325 degrees. Bake until an inserted tester comes out clean about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove cake from pan. Let cool on wire rack.
This article and recipe adapted from this site