20 July, 2019
Honey Butter Garlic Chicken
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 1- 1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tá blespoon olive oil
- 1 teá spoon sá lt
- 1/2 teá spoon pepper
- 3 tá blespoons butter
- 4 gá rlic cloves minced
- 3 tá blespoons Honey
- 1- 1/2 tá blespoons á pple cider vinegár
- Cut chicken thighs into smá ll bite sized pieces.
- Heá t olive oil á nd 1 tá blespoon butter in á on high heá t.
- Á dd the chicken to the skillet, sprinkle with sá lt á nd pepper. Let cook until it stá rts to chá nge from pink to white á nd get some golden edges á bout 5-6 minutes.
- Á dd the remá ining butter, gá rlic, vinegá r á nd honey. Stir until chicken is coá ted.
- Simmer sá uce á nd chicken to cá rá melize the outside á bout á nother 5-6 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve chicken over rice or má shed potá toes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site