17 July, 2019
Best Creme BrÛlÉe Cheesecake
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 8 oz pkgs cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 vanilla bean seeds scraped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs fine sugar
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix together your crust ingredients (graham crackers, sugar and butter) and press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9″ springform pan and then set in refrigerator.
- In bowl of a stand mixer add your cream cheese and beat until smooth, add in your vanilla bean and mix until incorporated.
- Next add in your eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. This ensures that they are fully incorporated evenly.
- Add in your sugar slowly until combined.
- Then add in your sour cream just mixing until combined.
- Pour into your prepared crust and wrap pan in heavy duty tin-foil and place in large roasting dish and fill dish about half way up your springform pan with hot water (the water bath helps the cheesecake from not cracking).
- Reduce oven heat to 300 and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes then turn off heat and leave in oven for another hour until center is set.
- Remove from oven and place on counter to cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for an additional 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle
This article and recipe adapted from this site