14 July, 2019
Super Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 24 ice cream sandwiches
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Topping of choice: such as mini M&M’s, sprinkles, crushed Oreo cookies, toffee bits, etc.
- Layer 12 ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch dish. You will need to cut the last ice cream sandwich in half in order to get it to fit in the bottom of the dish.
- Allow to soften for a few minutes and then use a spoon to gently press the ice cream sandwiches down a little bit.
- Spread half of the whipped topping over the ice cream sandwiches. Drizzle with chocolate and caramel syrups. Sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Top with another layer of 12 ice cream sandwiches. Spread remaining whipped topping over the ice cream sandwiches. Drizzle with additional chocolate syrup and caramel syrup. Sprinkle with additional toppings.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site