14 July, 2019
Most Amazing Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken stock, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, Dijon, oregano, thyme, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine chicken and chicken stock mixture; marinate for at least 2 hours to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Heat canola oil in a cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat.* Working in batches, add chicken to the grill pan in a single layer and cook until golden brown and cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.
This article and recipe adapted from this site