14 July, 2019
Amazing Hello Dolly Bars
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (usually one sleeve is enough)
- 10 Tbsp. butter (melted)
- 1 – 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 – 14. oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325-degrees.
- Line a 9″ x 9″ casserole dish with tin foil. Spray the tin foil with non stick spray.
- Crush the graham crackers in a bag and add the 2 cups to a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix well.
- Pour into the casserole dish and press down with your hand.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Sprinkle the pecans on top.
- Sprinkle the coconut on top.
- Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
This article and recipe adapted from this site