14 July, 2019
Amazing Boston Cream Poke Cake
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 1 box yellow butter recipe cake mix & ingredients to make
- 2 small boxes French Vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tub chocolate frosting or chocolate ganache Recipe below
- Bake cake as directed on the box in a 9×13 baking pan.
- Prepare the pudding as directed on the box.
- While the cake is still warm, use the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes randomly through the cake about an inch apart.
- Spread the pudding over the cake, pushing it into the holes.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
- Remove the lid and seal from the frosting and microwave for 15-20 second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until the frosting can be poured, but not bubbling.
- Spread the frosting over the cake and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
This article and recipe adapted from this site