12 July, 2019
Best Famous Butter Chicken
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers or similar butter crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place crushed crackers in a medium size shallow bowl, add garlic salt and pepper – mix. Place eggs (beaten) in another separate medium size shallow bowl. Dip one chicken breast at a time in the eggs coating well, then dredge in the cracker crumbs, coating well on all sides. Place chicken breasts side-by-side in baking dish. *Top chicken evenly with pieces of butter.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is ready and internal temperature has reached a safe minimum 165 degree F internal temperature.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, rice, potatoes, salad and more. Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site