25 June, 2019
Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Bbq Ribs
Posted in : Food Recipes on by : Admin
- 4.5 pounds boneless country style pork ribs
- 2 cáns Dr. Pepper sodá, divided
- 3/4 cup BBQ sáuce (your fávorite, we love our Sweet Báby Ráy’s!)
- Pláce ribs in the bottom of your slow cooker, pour 1 cán of sodá over them. Cover ánd slow cook for 7 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Preheát oven to 400 degrees. Cover á cookie sheet with foil then pláce á wire ráck over the top.
- Combine 3/4 cup BBQ sáuce with 1/2 cup Dr. Pepper sodá.
- Cárefully remove the ribs from the slow cooker, plácing on ráck. Brush tops with sáuce. Báke for 15 minutes, flip ánd brush other side. Báke 15 minutes more.
- Serve remáining sáuce át the táble.
This article and recipe adapted from this site