Candidate nominations OPEN for PTI UK regional elections
office of international affairs is pleased to announce that
verification phase of paying members has been completed by the
signatories. Out of the announced 12 regions in the election process
document (LINK1, LINK2),
eight regions satisfy the requirements for elections. Therefore,
elections will be held in the eight regions first and voters will cast
their votes to elect five officials (Presient, Vice-President, General
Secretary, Information Secretary, Finance Secretary) for their
Elections will be held in the following eight regions with major cities
included in the regions shown against each and also attached as a
separate file (Regional Details FILE).
1. East Midlands (Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham, Derby, Chesterfield etc)
2. East of England (Cambridge, Essex, Luton, Chelmsford, Norwich, West Ham etc)
3. London (City of London, Ealing, Enfield, Westminster etc)
4. Nort West (Bolton, Cheshire, Lancaster, Liverpool, Stockport, Manchester etc)
5. South East (Buckingham, High Wycombe, Newbury, Slough, Windsor, Greenwich, Oxford, Southampton, Winchester etc)
6. South West (Bristol, Plymouth, Swindon, Salisbury, Gloucester etc)
7. West Midlands (Birmingham, Coventry, Stafford, Warwick, Wolverhampton, Stroke on Trent etc)
8. Yorkshire & Humber (Bradford, Hull, Leeds, Middlesbrough, Sheffield, York, Whitby etc)
paying members interested to contest the election for the above regions
and any five posts are hereby asked to submit their nominations to the
office of international affairs at the following email: email@example.com before 18th September 2011. Nominations sent to any other address will not be entertained.
those nominations will be accepted which fulfill the candidate
eligibility criteria announced in the election process, also reproduced
candidate has been a paying member of PTI UK for the last six months
inclusive April 2011. i.e. He has a recurring membership from October
2010 (or earlier) to April 2011 OR the candidate pays 18 GBP as
last six months membership fee in the PTI UK account through
cheque/online payment or via PayPal link on UK chapter page on insaf.pk.
2. The candidate submits the following contesting fee in the PTI UK account through cheque/online payment.
a. President – 100 GBP
b. Vice-president – 50 GBP
c. General secretary – 50 GBP
d. Information secretary – 50 GBP
e. Finance secretary – 50 GBP
3. The candidate submits the following information along with proof of payment of contesting fee to firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Post for which contesting the election (Mention post and chapter name):
c. When and why he/she joined PTI?
d. Any official post held in PTI previously? If yes, briefly enlist any achievements?
e. What initiatives does he/she plan if elected as a PTI official of his/her chapter?
The approved nominations will be announced on insaf.pk according to the schedule announced HERE.
Subsequently, membership lists will be shared on regional basis for
campaign purpose. Rules for campaigning will also be posted on insaf.pk
and all contestants are expected to adhere to these rules. The
e-balloting methodology will be announced on insaf.pk which should be
communicated to all members by the contestants.
office of international affairs wishes good luck to all contestants
participating in the first ever intra-party elections in the United
Dr. Hamayun Mohmand,
Secretary International Affairs,
for Office of Secretary General, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
Notification # 01-UK-05 dated 10 September 2011
Dr. Hamayun Mohmand,